This 'Underwater Fish Threatening System' is being used in 'Purse Seine Fishery'.
This system prevents fishes from escaping purse seine nets by sound or flashing light. It has good results on purse seiners for tunas, sardines, mackerels, horse mackerels, etc.
Most of the domestic and international purse seiners still use iron pipes to hit the side of the ship to prevent fishes from escaping nets. However, it is unlikely that this sound penetrates deep water. And when purse seining, many fishes easily escape through opened space between both ends of the net while winding up tow/purse lines after surrounding a school of fishes.
But this system can prevent fishes from escaping nets by sound or flashing light regularly.
Please throw the sounder or the strobe light into the opened space between both ends of the net and/or bottom of the net while winding up tow/purse lines, and then this sounder or this flashing strobe light threaten fishes, and then fishes remain in the net, and almost all fishes can be caught.
- prevent fishes from escaping purse seine nets
- prevent fishes from incursion of other sea animals into nets
- control and lead the movement of a school of fishes
- prevent fishes from approaching ferocious sea animals(killer whale, steller sea lion, shark, etc)
- underwater sounder threatening system
- underwater strobe light threatening system
Any inquiries are welcome to formantechcoltd (at) gmail.com